, Importance of Trainings in PSU interviews | GATE Guidance by AIR 16 ME

Ads

Monday 26 June 2017

Importance of Trainings in PSU interviews

Leave a Comment
When I was a college student , I used to have misconceptions about PSU interviews .I  used to think that I will be asked to show training files , certificates and I will be asked deeply but after experiencing the Interviews , I am going to tell you all the truths.

  • NO PSU ASKS FOR TRAINING CERTIFICATE
  • NO PSU ASKS FOR PROJECT FILE
  • NO PSU ASKS ABOUT TRAINING FOR MORE THAN 2 MINUTES
BUT
  • Every PSU will ask you to fill the name of company form where you have done training
  • In every Interview , you will be asked about training atleast for 1 minute
  • The way you present it is going to have a big impact on your selection probability
  • If you have done some project in training , it will be a plus point
  • Some of my friends have clearer PSU interviews even though they have done training for only one day and got certificate with some JUGAAD
In those 1 to 2 minutes ,you will be judged about how do you take your duties/responsibilities ? They will also judge whether you have actually done training of not ? I did training from Tractor companies and I was always asked about horse power of engines , what all I remember there ? Is work done there manually of with machines ? Type of Layout there ? Type of engine ? Number of cylinders in engine ? and other mechanical questions. So ,while preparing always have a mechanical point of view in your mind.BRAKES and BEARINGS are their favourite topics too.
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Adsense